Manufacturing Engineering Technologist 2
Vaswani Inc. has positions available for Manufacturing Engineering Technologists in Edison, NJ.
- Review, approve or modify product design and perform re-engineering and re-designing using Solid Works and AutoCAD.
- Execute logistics and analyze project success against key metrics.
- Track inventory reports using Microsoft Dynamics GP. Lay out Bill of Materials for identifying inventory.
- Create and maintain project status reporting and planning using MS Project.
- Prepare, maintain and meet project objectives and confer with management.
- Utilize Auto-CAD, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Solid Works, Pro Engineering, Ariba, Kaizen and Kanban.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field with at least two (2) years of experience in the field.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
Send resume with proof of work eligibility to: HR-Vaswani Inc., 75 Carter Drive, Edison, NJ 08817.