Manufacturing Engineering Technologist
Vaswani Inc. has positions available for Manufacturing Engineering Technologists in Edison, NJ.
- Review, approve or modify product design and perform re-engineering and re-designing using Solid Works and AutoCAD.
- Execute logistics and analyze project success against key metrics.
- Track inventory reports using Microsoft Dynamics GP. Lay out Bill of Materials for identifying inventory.
- Create and maintain project status reporting and planning using MS Project. Prepare, maintain and meet project objectives and confer with management. Utilize Auto-CAD, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Solid Works, Pro Engineering, Ariba, Kaizen and Kanban.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field with at least two (2) years of experience in the field. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
Send resume with proof of work eligibility to: HR-Vaswani Inc., 75 Carter Drive, Edison, NJ 08817.